Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Dad's goalies

This is Justin diving for a ball during a soccer tournament a couple of weeks ago. Both my boys are amazing goalies, not alot gets by them. I think goalies are incredible, and my goalies are among the best!! More pressure is on the goalie than any other position, it is a difficult place to play. There aren't many kids who can handle that kind of pressure. I appreciate our friend, Elisabet, taking the picture and sharing it with us. It is a way cool pic!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dave Miller said…

    nice to see you back Scott...

    also, i am posting some short term ministry thoughts at a new address.

    www.ailministry.blogspot.com

    my post on STM and Youth Ministry is being expanded to a real article for a new upcoming online missions journal for Christianity Today.

    Enjoy.

    I will be in So Cal in early january. I'd love to hook up. COffee's on me!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Leslie Gonzales said…

    This is a pretty sweet pic. I'm surprised no one has commented yet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home