Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Curiosity gets me in trouble

I thought I'd try something new on my blog, so I changed the template. One slight problem, though. After I found another one, I missed one little button, which removed all the info on the side. If you're wondering where the links went, and all that other fun stuff, I'm wondering the same thing!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Dave Miller said…

    Hey Scott,

    Here is the deal with that. There is a little small warning that says if you change your format, you will lose ALL existing formatting and that includes custom links. I started another small blog with the exact same format and keep it private so I can experiment. It might be a way for you to go so you can experiment too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home