Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Christmas observation

The day after Christmas I was going to work out at 24 hour fitness. I walked and began to talk to the front desk person and ask about her Christmas. She asked how mine was, to which I replied, "wonderful!!" She said, "that's great, because you're the first person to tell me that." She went on to say that the others she's talked with all had something negative to say about Christmas.

I'm shocked! I know that some struggle at Christmas, and there are always the "bah-humbug" group, but are there that many who do not like Christmas?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if any of those negative people complain about having a paid holiday for Christmas.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home