Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Office flooding anniversary



This is the one year anniversary of the flooding of my office. There was this southern California rain storm (which is unlike anywhere else, because anything that gets the pavement wet we consider a rain storm) and the run off from the church roof went down through a drain pipe that broke right over the top of my desk, ruining my desk, the chair, the carpet, the ceiling, and some of the book shelves.
The office was redone, making it an office I'm much more comfortable in and so it seems, does everyone else. It's much more warm and comfortable.
But the flooding of my office had great symbolic meaning. . .

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home