Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Traci




It was Traci's birthday last week (she's with Bryson in this picture). She was
overwhelmed with the number of flowers and cards she got from people in the church. I was really surprised, too, but really shouldn't have been. The church has been very gracious to us, especially this last year. This is a group of people who have stayed true, faithful and prayerful for us. They are a very caring, kind community of Christian believers. The pastor's wife is often overlooked in most churches, and I believe it is the most difficult job in the ministry. Traci isn't overlooked here. The church realizes how significant she is, both to me, and to the community of believers. And for me, she has been an amazingly strong, loyal, wise and supportive wife and a really cool Mom. I enjoy watching as she interacts with our kids. She loves them and they love her. I am constantly in awe of her. She is my hero.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home