Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Rose Parade Adventure, Marines

One more thing about the 2008 Rose Parade I forgot to mention. As the Marine band went down the street they received a standing ovation. I watched as they approached, each section rose to their feet, cheered and clapped as they marched by. I could not help but be touched by the display of support for the young men and women who choose to defend our country. I heard from a friend who was also at the parade, stationed about a half mile from us who said that the Marines received the same ovation from his group, too. They deserved that and more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home