Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve worship



Christmas Eve at our church, CrossRoad, is particularly beautiful. The sanctuary has the high ceilings, with Christmas lights all the way around it. The front has three trees decorated with lights. The aisles are lined with ornamated wreaths and lights, it looks amazing. And we have a wonderful, meaningful worship service planned, around the theme of "A Unique Gift". The music is a combination of the classic carols and modern worship. If you're in the area of Gardena at 6pm, it would be well worth the time. We're waiting for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home