Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Chiefs and Raiders



This has nothing to do with any post the on fruit of the Spirit. I'm just thrilled wiht the fantastic year the Oakland Raiders are having. What are they now? 2 and 13? Yea, I think that's it. Even if the Chiefs don't make it to the play-offs, and they have little or no chance of making it, the Raiders are at the bottom of the heap. This is a great year for Pro Football!! May every year be this good.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's see... can we get Fruit of the Spirit out of this?

    Obviously you LOVE the Chiefs; they bring a lot of JOY to you. You seem to be at PEACE with that choice. However, we need to exercise PATIENCE and KINDNESS to those who may, due to mental illness, have feelings of GOODNESS about the Raiders. Football people are funny - they're full of FAITHFULNESS about their team, no matter what, and there's not a lot of GENTLENESS being expressed this time of year. They need to exercise a little SELF-CONTROL.

    See? It works.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home