Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Dog the Bounty Hunter and Jesus



One of my favorite shows is “Dog, The Bounty Hunter.” He is passionate, hilarious, a man’s man, and he loves Jesus! There was a statement made last night that was one of his best. His wife, Beth, was trying to find clothes for him to wear. She was extremely frustrated as she shopped for him because he only wears about “two out of ten shirts” she ever picks out. She returns home with an armful of shirts and has Dog try them on (or at least look at them), and he turns all of them down but one. He told her, “you only got one out of ten shirts right this time.” Then the greatest statement of the show,
“I won’t wear anything (shirt) with a name on it except Jesus and Harley Davidson!”


You have to like a guy like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home