Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Fruit of the Spirit: Patience

Psalm 27:13-14 Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

The theme of patience is difficult. It's like waiting for a blogger to get around to adding to the theme he started but hasn't written on in about two months.

Part of patience is waiting for God to act. What I am learning is that the fruit of the Spirit is most often perfected in the midst of conflict. The fruit is mentioned in book of Galatians (Galatians 5), written to a church in conflict. Waiting for God to act, even after a move of obedience is patience building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home