Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Jesus the Revolutionary

Jesus brought a message that was so different, so earth-shattering, and so challenging to the status quo, that people wanted to kill Him. Not just the religious establishment, but “normal” townspeople either wanted Him gone, or worse, they attempted at one point to throw Him off a cliff outside of town. Jesus led an uprising against a self-centered life. Why is it that the world-shattering, life changing message of Jesus has become hum-drum and mainstream?

The church must embrace and enhance change. We have to be the instigator of change rather than the anchor.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home