Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Whatever works

I read this in "Us" magazine last week. Yes, I did read it, and they have this really neat section of quotes, so here it goes:

I’ll use whatever works. I’m not a follower of this or that religious leader. Ashton Kutcher on Kabbalah and faith

I saw a picture of Ashton a while back with a "Jesus is my homeboy" shirt on. He seems to be like much of our society, whatever works this week is what I'll do. By the way, I'm not knocking Ashton, I think he's really funny, he's just not someone I would want to follow theologically. I did qoute this in my sermon this week, though.

I believe I'll keep my faith where it is. I am a follower of One. He is alot more reliable than "this or that".


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home