Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Jesus is the Reason


I haven't taken the time to put this on the blog for Christmas, and now Christmas is over. But even with Christmas being done, this is worth the read. My kids bless me.

Bryson made a card for Santa Claus that we put by his cookies on Christmas Eve. On the front he has a picture he drew of Santa, the stockings and chimney and a tree that has some ornaments on it and says, “Jesus” and “Joy”. At the top he has “from Bryson.” Inside the card, though, has his message in 1st grade writing:
“Dear Santa thank you for working hard for us. Thank you for the toys. But we still know that Jesus is the reason for seasons.”
He skips down in the card and finishes with “Happy Birthday Jesus are (our) God.” He is my theologian. I think he has an understanding of the Scriptures and the message of Jesus that are beyond his years. Kids are often better at understanding truth than adults are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home