Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Aftermath, a worship experience


We had our first "Aftermath" worship experience Sunday night. I am so excited about what we're doing! This is going to be a worship service unlike any other I have been involved with or even attended. We had an artist painting during the whole worship service, a huge piece of butcher paper for anyone to write their thoughts, poetry or even sketch as part of their worship, too. Tiffani did an outstanding job with worship (she is incredibly gifted in worship as well as so many other things). And Charley, our worship leader, did what Charley does so well, sit down, teach from the Scriptures, and make it so understandable. I learned a great deal from his teaching (I have grown to appreciate Charley the more he is here. He has given me pearls of wisdom on several occasions when we've talked together).
Sunday night at 6PM. A worship experience unlike any other, worshiping the God of all Creation, The One who is worthy of all our Worship, Jesus Christ

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home