Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Saturday Outreach: Church has left the building

Here are some more pictures from last Saturday's outreach. This is the third week of the outreach this summer. The first picture is two friends with their SU3 t-shirts on, who love to give out gifts! Kids are an integral part of our outreach. They've got energy. There were 40-45 people who came out that morning to give away gifts, and talk to people about Jesus. The enthusiasm of our "servants" is contagious. There were more who went out than were in the picture, but they were so excited to leave, they didn't even wait for the picture to be taken!

We had another person (2nd week in a row this has happened) who said, "oh, you're from CrossRoad" as soon as one of our servers gave the gift. That's music to my ears. We do love our neighbors, and want to reach them. The church is doing an outstanding job of ministering here. I'm looking forward to this being our best year of reaching others for Christ that the church has ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home