Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

the LA farmer


This is a picture of the corn I'm growing in my backyard. Being a former farm boy, I love to grow things, but with our limited space, this is all I get to do. I'm going to take a picture every week of my kids standing in front of the corn, so we can see the changes. There is actually green beans in back of the corn, which is doing very well, too, though you can't see it. Beans are my youngest daughter's favorte vegetable, so we have to grow it, too. But that's all, folks! We don't have room for anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home