Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Google/Blogger Irritation

Has anyone had problems with their blogger password? I haven't been able to get on for the last three days due to an inaccurate password, which was the same password I've been using for almost two years. It was extremely irritating. I was ready to bail, but couldn't even get in to my account to let people know I was moving web sites. Justin, my son, has had the same problem with his password. The account keeps rejecting his password. We "updated", which really meant that we put the same password on twice.

Yes, I have considered that it might be the user, but rejected that, since, as I said earlier, I've used the same password for quite a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home