Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

I am in shock of the devastation that has happened in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. I'm asking our church to help two organizations as they work on the relief and recovery efforts. Both organizations are exemplary Christian groups anyone would be proud to support. The organizations are Samaritan's Pursewww.samaritanspurse.org and and the Salvation Army www.salvationarmy.org

6 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Permalink
    Posted by Matthew Wheeland at 3:09 PM on September 1, 2005. The disgraced assassination-monger's group stands to reap big bucks from the Hurricane Katrina tragedy.

    Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

    I have recently created a nautilus treadmill
    site/blog. It pretty much covers nautilus treadmill related stuff.

    Stop by and check it out if you have time.

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger James Manning said…

    I already donated to the Red Cross, but I'm sure I'll be donating more in the coming months. I'll keep those organizations in mind.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    to all of the major RSS feed directories on the Internet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home