Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Godblog

I'm off to a Christian blogging conference. I've been looking forward to this for several months, it is because of this conference I started doing this. Why go to a conference about blogging if I'm not blogging? There are some guys there I'm looking forward to meeting, bloggers I have read and admired.

Most important to me, how can I use this new medium to help disciple others, namely the group that I pastor? And I want to learn how to better use some of the special settings I'm sadly ignorant of.

I'll fill you in as I learn. More later. I'm leaving to sit in traffic like most of the rest of LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home