Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Saved or Lost


I saw this bumper sticker when we were on vacation in Monterey, CA a few weeks ago that said, "I'm not lost."
I figured it was a take off of the "saved" bumper stickers that Christians use.
I was irritated at first, and thought about the arrogance of that statement. What if he (or she) is wrong(which I believe they are wrong)? What if what they are doing isn't enough at the end of their life to get them to heaven (assuming heaven is their goal at death)?
That is the generation we deal with, though. And what I am realizng is my own self-righteousness that judges his prideful attitude rather than what I believe Jesus would do, cry out for their salvation.
Everyone reaches the "dead end" at some point. Am I living the kind of life for Jesus that reveals to the "I'm not lost" group not only their lostness but also their answer?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home