Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Change is good!

One of the most difficult things to get a church (or people, for that matter) to change. Few people really like to change. They like the status quo, whether it is beneficial or not. This quote is one I use often in reference to change:
Galbraith's Law of Human Nature: Faced wtih the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everybody gets busy on the proof.

I like change, in fact, I get uncomfortable when things have stayed the same too long. Which is one of the reasons for the name of the blog, it has to do with change. Embrace change, for it shall happen whether you like it or not.

Isaiah 43:18-19 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home