Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Technology is amazing

I had a friend come over today to help me figure out how to do some of this stuff I see other bloggers doing. Thrill of thrills, I have at least found out how to add links, something I've wanted to do for quite a while. It's easy once someone shows me. Now I can link to those blogs I've been reading, some of which I've been reading for a year or more.

I read today in Tod Bolsinger's blog about blogging and community. Tod is an avid believer in the body of Christ being a community, which is why I enjoy his blog so much. He has great thoughts on community, I'm often encouraged and challenged by his writings.

Back to technology, I learned more about all that can be done on blogs, and I learned it from a person in my community, someone who was in church last week and said, I'll get you taken care of! Thanks, Ryan. How's that for fitting those two paragraphs together?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger James Manning said…

    Well, Scott, it is an honor to be the first under the radical column. Jaimie agrees with you - that's why she has started her own blog :) It's a very good blog. You can check it out at http://thediaryofjaimie.blogspot.com She's A-political so I'm truly the only political junkie in the family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home