Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

Image hosting by PhotobucketWith this being Good Friday, I was thinking again of the movie, "The Passion of the Christ". Even though it was done two years ago, and it's been a while since I've seen it, the images of Jesus suffering still stay with me. I remember watching the lashes He received and wanting desperately to yell at them to stop. The worst part of that being the realization that the beating was for me. I'm glad the story doesn't end with Jesus on the cross, though. It ends with an empty cross and an empty tomb, because He has risen. I pray that is the message that is proclaimed loud and clear on Sunday.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home