Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blog recommendation

There is a site I have inadvertently overlooked mentioning, but is a good one. The site is called Laura’s Writings. Her comment on my entry “Jesus is on the Radio” from April 5 is worth reading. But don’t stop there, check out her blog, too. She is currently attending BIOLA, a great school out here in southern CA. The students are outstanding, and the faculty is topnotch.

Laura has commented on entries in the past, and I have always read with great interest her comments. They've been thought provoking, and of great help to me. Check out Laura’s blog when you get a chance, it’s worth the read.

PS: Laura, when I can remember how to add you to the "links" section, I'm going to do it!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Laura Springer said…

    Hey, thanks for the referral. Also, good recommend on the Jesus Christ Show (4/12 post). I know he makes my Sunday morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home