Turnaround

Title: turnaround. Why? When I came to Christ, I had to make a turnaround in my life. I am in the midst of a turnaround church, and Christ is still at work turning me around to following Him more closely.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Salvation

I’ve got a friend who recently started the blogging thing at http://lastrogue.blogspot.com/. His latest installment on Jesus asked a very poignant question: "what is salvation?" He went on to say “We tend to see it as just nothing more than redemption won for us at the cross, but is it something more?” The answer is a resounding YES! He’s got some great observations, check it out.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger James Manning said…

    Scott, I have a post on your discussion yesterday (I know I wasn't there but Jaimie told me what you preached about). I thought it was an interesting topic so I created a post on it.

    Anyway, you might find it interesting what folks are saying about the Church and diversity.

    Have a good one. The title is a little provocative but that is only to get folks interested.

    The Racism of My Religion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home